Review NEAR-Fest’s pricing schedule for spaces and other options like chairs, tables and electricity on the page linked here. Also contains details about the spaces in the buildings.
IIMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ALL USERS OF THIS SYSTEM:
|All users of this system must fill out a profile to open an account if you don’t already have one. When you fill out your profile, you MUST complete all listed fields, including “country”. Failure to complete all fields may prevent you from accessing your account in the future. All users should check their profile to confirm it is complete. Thank you.|
NEAR-Fest Commercial Operations takes vendor and exhibitor registrations on-line, right on this web site. The link is at the bottom of this page. Both Commercial and Non-Profit Vendors & Exhibitors MUST register. Non-profits do not incur charges, however, please note you MUST add a booking for your free space, as well as adding your 1 table and 2 chairs that are provided free of charge. The registration system will allow you to register for spaces, rent tables and chairs, add the “electricity charge”, etc. If you have not used the system before you will be required to register (so we know who you are!!) at the bottom of the registration page the first time you use the registration system. If you have used the system before and cannot log on follow the instructions to reset your password. See the note below on this page about what a “space” is.
NEAR-Fest Commercial Vendors Hours are:
Vendors must leave the fairgrounds by 5:00 PM on Saturday.
NEAR-FEST COMMERCIAL OPERATIONS RULES
The following rules are in effect for the safety and enjoyment of all. Please read through the rules. Once you have done so, use the box at the bottom of the page to begin to make your reservations for spaces in the Commercial Buildings:
- SMOKING IS NOT PERMITTED IN ANY FAIRGROUND BUILDING AT ANY TIME. ALCOHOL IS NOT PERMITTED ANYWHERE ON THE GROUNDS. THIS WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED!
- Admission time for Commercial Vendors is 0600 on Friday. Buyers and tailgaters are admitted at 0900. Entry for Commercial Vendors will be made through Gate G, on the far side of the fairgrounds, beyond the general admission gates and campground.
- There will be floor plans for all buildings and assigned space(s). The possibility exists for late assignment adjustments to accommodate the needs of the show. Your assigned space will be automatically reserved for each succeeding show unless there is a break in your appearance. Generally, space is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. Preference will be given to returning vendors. Every effort will be made to place vendors in the same location as in previous events, however, we reserve the right to move vendors to accommodate show needs. The Director of Commercial Operations and his staff have full authority to make decisions regarding space(s), fees, etc. Don’t waste your time, or ours, appealing to the other Directors.
- NEAR-Fest admission tickets are not required for vendors; however, to be eligible to win door prizes you must purchase an admission ticket.
- SUB-LETTING OF YOUR SPACE IS NOT PERMITTED WITHOUT PRIOR APPROVAL OF THE DIRECTOR OF COMMERCIAL OPERATIONS.
- Vehicle passes will be distributed at the gate prior to admission to the fairgrounds. Passes will not be mailed.
- Vendors will park as close to their designated buildings as possible. Each vendor should leave their VENDOR pass visible on the dashboard; you will need it to gain access to the fairground on Saturday.
- Overnight camping/parking is available for a fee of $30.00 per night for designated vehicles and $15 per night for tents. Please check the NEAR-Fest Forum for further information regarding overnight fees. Please note that no vendors may enter the Fairgrounds until Friday morning so don’t even ask. Theoretically you could set up and sell in the camping area Thursday night but it may not be worth your while. This does not provide for early access to the commercial buildings or setup prior to 6:00 AM on Friday morning. It is simply a place to park from 3:00 PM Thursday until being admitted to the grounds on Friday 6:00 AM.
- SECURITY: You are totally responsible for both your personal items and the goods you are selling. Please DO NOT LEAVE YOUR TABLES UNATTENDED! NEAR-Fest staff and management will do our best to provide a reasonably safe and secure selling and overnight environment. However, we can not assume ANY RESPONSIBILITY for stolen or missing items.
- On Friday night, both buildings will be closed to attendees at 6:00 PM, and the buildings will be locked and secured by 6:30 PM (these times are variable, dependent upon weather, attendance, and other issues). There will be NO camping within the buildings. Once the buildings are locked down Friday night, there will be no entrance permitted – NO EXCEPTIONS. Buildings will reopen on Saturday morning at 7:00 AM. Once the majority of vendors are in the building, we will allow the attendees to enter.
- Before leaving on Saturday, you must police your area to ensure that it is as clean as you found it. Place all trash in the containers provided. Do not leave anything behind. Failure to observe this requirement may result in you not being invited to subsequent shows. Again, NO SMOKING or ALCOHOL IS PERMITTED IN ANY FAIRGROUND BUILDING AT ANY TIME. THIS WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED!!
- A reasonable hotel rate has been negotiated with the Super 8 Motel, 2301 Brown Avenue, Manchester NH (603) 623-0883 (fifteen miles away). There are numerous hotels in Manchester and many commercial campgrounds within ten miles of the Fairgrounds.
NOTE ABOUT “SPACEs”: This registration system treats everything as a “space”; tables, chairs, spaces, electricity charge. EVERYTHING is a “space”. For example, if you sign up for 2 spaces, 2 tables and 1 chair, your confirmation will read 5 “spaces”; sign up for 5 spaces, 10 tables, and your confirmation will read 15 “spaces”. Please make sure to select the correct number of spaces, tables & chairs in the correct category, as your payment will be calculated on this data.
IF YOU ARE A RETURNING VENDOR, MAKE SURE TO SELECT THE SAME NUMBER OF SPACES YOU HAVE HAD IN THE PAST. If you need additional space, please note that in the “Comments” section. There is no guarantee additional space is available. If you need to know how many spaces you had at the last event, or have additional questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
|NOTE: THIS CONTACT INFORMATION IS ONLY FOR COMMERCIAL, NON-PROFIT VENDORS & EXHIBITORS.|
ALL OTHERS, DO NOT PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS METHOD!!!
PLEASE REFER TO THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE WEB SITE OR FORUM BEFORE CONTACTING US! ALL OF OUR STAFF MEMBERS ARE VOLUNTEERS AND THEIR TIME IS IMPORTANT AND LIMITED, BUT THIS INFORMATION IS AVAILABLE IN CASE YOU HAVE A QUESTION NOT ANSWERED ANYWHERE ELSE.
You may send us your payment in advance. Make checks payable to NEAR-Fest, Inc., and mail to:
PO Box 73
Hartford VT 05047
Cash payments will be taken on site. Vendor parking passes will be passed out prior to your admission on Friday morning. Passes WILL NOT be mailed.
| For Commercial Vendors, you can now pay in advance here on this site using Paypal OR pay On Site at NEAR-Fest.|
Please be sure to select the appropriate option on the booking page. The payment option defaults to Paypal, so if you would like to pay on site please select the “Pay at NEAR-Fest” option in the Pay With drop down box located at the bottom of the booking page above the “Send your booking” button.